You can choose green radish as well.
1. Grate white radish into shreds.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the pot. Sauté dried shrimp, and chopped ginger. Then add in white radish shreds. Stir fry for a little while.
3. Pour in 2 cups hot water. Bring to boil.
4. Prepare 1/2 cups flour. Add in water while stir to make small lumps.
5. Add flour lumps into the soup. Stir to avoid sticking to the pot. Simmer for 2-3 mins.
6. Pour in 1 or 2 beaten eggs. Stir a bit.
7. Season with salt and sprinkle chopped spring onion.
Serve with 2 drops of sesame oil.