1. Heat a pan on stove. Add in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
2. When oil is hot, add in 2 cloves of chopped garlic. Stir fry till aromatic.
3. Add in 1 chopped small shallot. Stir fry till transparent.
4. Put in all the mushroom slices. Stir fry a bit. Turn to low heat, cover the lid. Juice will come out. Simmer for a little while.
5. Pour in 1/2 cup milk. Bring to boil. Zest in cheese. Stir to melt.
6. Season with salt, black pepper and mixed herbs.
7. Dissolve 1 tablespoon flour in a little water. Pour the flour water into pan. Stir to condense sauce.
8. Off the stove. Put in cooked linguine. Blend well.