1. Cut scallops into two thinner pieces. Peel the asparagus and cut them. Also prepare several carrot slices to garnish the dish.
2. Boil a pot of water, add in 1 tsp salt. Blanch asparagus and carrot for 1 min. Rinse under water and drain them.
3. Heat a pan. In with 1 tablespoon oil. Sauté a little garlic & ginger slices. Add in scallops. Fry each side for 1 min.
4. Add in asparagus and carrot. Quickly blend them.
5. Add in 1 tsp cooking wine, 1 tsp light soy sauce and a little salt to season. Stir fry evenly.
6. At last, in with a little starch water.