Another popular dish in China. Very simple to cook. All you need are spring onion, oil, noodles, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar.
1. Cut spring (4-6 stalks or more) into small strips around 3-5 cm.
2. Heat 1-2 tablespoon oil in the pan.
3. Add in chopped spring onion. Fry with low heat till spring onion turns dark brown in color. If you don’t like the black spring onion, you can take them out before the next step.
4. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce and 1/2 tablespoon sugar.
5. Pour the sauce into pan. Stir till sugar melts.
6. Turn off the heat. Let the sauce cool down and blend in cooked noodles. Blend them well.
You can make more sauce and save in the refrigerator for later use.
My husband tried it and loved it.