Recently, noodles become the most frequently-seen dish on my table. When I am too busy to cook, I turn to noodles. When I don’t know what to eat, I turn to noodles. Noodles are really my good friends.
Eggplant is always my good friend. So I decide to put both of my good friends in one dish. And ……. eat them. 🙂
1. Chop eggplant into medium strips. Black fungus and green chili into shreds. Also prepare chopped garlic.
2. Heat a little oil in the pan. Fry fish Ngoh Hiang slices a bit. You can also choose minced pork.
3. Add in eggplants. Fry till soft.
4. Add in 2 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp dark soy sauce, 1 tsp oyster sauce, and 1 tsp sugar. Mix well.
5. Pour in 1/4 cup water. Also add in black fungus. Simmer a bit.
6. When the water reduces, add in a little starch water.
7. Add in garlic and chili. Quickly stir fry a bit. Season with salt.
Pour eggplant over cooked and drained noodles.