When I was little, my parents made me eat pumpkin. But I really disliked pumpkin at that time. When I grow up, I fall in love with pumpkin. Just as what my sister always says, people change. :p
Glutinous rice flour 1 cup
Corn starch 2 tablespoon
Sugar 1 tablespoon (you can add more if you want them to be sweeter)
Filling you like (red bean paste, chocolate, salted egg, etc)
Goji berries (optional)
1. Remove seed and peel of the pumpkin. Cut it into slices. Steam for 10 mins.
2. Place steamed pumpkin in a bowl. Mash them with a spoon.
3. Add glutinous rice flour, corn starch and sugar in. Make all ingredients into a dough.
4. Divide the dough into smaller ones. Press them and wrap in filling. Make them small dough balls again.
5. Press small dough with toothpick to make the lines and make them look more like real pumpkins.
6. Top with goji berries as garnishment.
7. Steam for 8-10 mins.
After steam, let them cool down a bit. Dip chopsticks into cold water before get them, cos they are really really sticky.