1. Cut fish 2 or 3 times on both sides.
2. Put fish into a big bowl, add in 2 tablespoon cooking wine and several ginger slices. Marinate for half an hour.
3. Wipe fish dry with kitchen towel.
4. Sprinkle salt and white pepper over fish.
5. Heat 2-3 tablespoon oil in the pan. Add in 3 tablespoon chopped garlic, 1/2 tablespoon chopped ginger, and 1 tablespoon chopped dried chili. Fry with low heat till aromatic.
6. Add in 1 tablespoon Pixian soy bean sauce. Stir fry till aromatic.
7. Add in 1/2 tablespoon sugar. Stir evenly.
8. Place vegetables you like in the baking pan. I chose enoki mushroom, celery and onion.
9. Place fish over vegetables. Pour the sauce over fish and vegetables.
Into the preheated oven (180 degree C) and bake for 15 mins. Flip the fish over and bake for another 15 mins.