1. For the pizza dough, please check:
2. Prepare a whole boneless chicken leg. Cut it into small chunks.
3. Heat a pan. Add in a little oil. Sear the chicken till brownish.
4. Add in 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet cooking wine), 1/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tablespoon honey. Mix chicken well with sauce.
5. Pour in 1 cup hot water. Simmer chicken for 10 mins.
6. Set chicken aside. Turn to high heat. Reduce the sauce till very thick. You can add in a little starch water to help. The. The teriyaki sauce is done.
7. Brush pizza dough with teriyaki sauce. Sprinkle cheese. Then chicken and vegetable. At last another layer of cheese.
8. Into 200 degree C oven for 10 mins or till cheese melts.