- sprinkle salt and 1 tsp Shaoxing wine over cod fish fillet.
- chop ginger into shreds, garlic into slices. Fry them till golden brown. Set aside for later use.
- place several ginger slices in a plate. Fish over the ginger. Steam fish for about 8 mins.
- pour the water in the plate out. Drizzle 1 tsp light soy sauce over the fish.
- Put fried ginger and garlic on the fish fillet. Top with green onion shreds.
- heat 1 tablespoon oil till very hot. Pour the hot oil over the fish.
Simple and easy.
And also yum!