- Cut eggplant into slices. Soak them in water, also sprinkle in some salt.
- Wash several cherry tomatoes. Cut cross at the bottom. Soak them in hot water for a while. Peel them and set aside for later use.
- Squeeze the water out of eggplant. Place them in a big bowl. Add in 2-3 tablespoon corn starch. Shake a little to let eggplant be coated with starch.
- Fry eggplant till the starch layer becomes crispy. Set eggplant aside.
- Leave a little oil in the pan. Saute chopped garlic till aromatic.
- Add in cherry tomatoes with 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 table spoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce and 1 tablespoon water. Simmer a bit to reduce sauce.
- Add eggplant in. Stir to let eggplant coated with sauce.
- Add in green chili. Stir fry for another minute and ready to serve.
Cooking & Food & Recipes & Life