- Clean prawns by removing all the intestines and rinsing under water. Place all the prawns in a big bowl. Marinate with salt, pepper and cooking wine for a little while.
- Coat prawns with a thin layer of potato starch.
- Deep fry prawns till golden and crispy.
- In a small bowl, add in 2 tsp light soy sauce, 2 tsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp vinegar, 2 tsp honey. Mix them well.
- Heat a pan. Pour the sauce in and reduce a bit.
- Add prawns into the sauce. Stir fry evenly to let the prawns be coated with sauce.
Garnish with spring onion.