1. Prepare mushroom (cut into slices, about 250g), 1/2 chopped onion, 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
2. Heat a pan. Cut in 1 tablespoon butter, also add in 2 tsp olive oil. When butter melts, add in onion and garlic. Stir fry till onion turns transparent.
3. Add in mushroom, also sprinkle salt pepper and dried herbs. Stir fry till mushroom turn soft. Add in 1/2 cup flour. And stir fry evenly.
4. Pour in 1 cup stock. Bring to boil first, turn to low heat and simmer for 5 mins.
5. Pour everything into a blender. Blend till smooth.
6. Pour back to pot. Add in cream or milk. I only had milk in the fridge, so I have no choice.
7. Stir slowly to mix well. Season with salt and pepper.