- Clean scallops. Because I used frozen ones. So I thaw them first. Then separate the meat and the shell. Clean the shell with a brush to remove all the dirt.
- Place all the scallops in a plate. Drizzle in a little cooking wine. Steam for about 5 mins.
- Pour the water out from the shell if any.
- Prepare the sauce: 1/2 1 tbsp chili sauce, 1 tsp chopped garlic, 2 tsp chopped onion, 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1/4 tsp salt. Mix well.
- Drop sauce onto the scallop meat. Then top with mayonnaise and cheese. And dried herbs you like.
Preheat oven to 180 Degree C.
Bake for 10-15 mins.