- Prepare 1 small carrot. Peel it and grate it into thin shreds.
- In a bowl, beat in 3 large eggs. Also season with salt, black pepper and 2 tsp water. Add in chopped spring onion. Stir well.
- Heat a pan, add in 1 tsp oil. Fry the carrot for 2-3 mins till carrots turn softened. season with a little salt.
- Spread carrot evenly in pan. Gently pour the egg in.
- Turn to low heat and shake the pan to let the egg spread evenly. When the bottom turns golden. Flip it over. I have to say I’m terrible at this. I broke it. It was supposed to be a perfect round shape. Well, life can be hard sometimes. Deal with it.
- Fry the other side for about 2 mins. Ready to serve.
Carrot adds sweetness to the egg. Very nice.