- Boil pig’s ear in hot water for several mins. Then rinse it under water and drain.
- Cut pig ear and bitter gourd into slices.
- Heat a pan. Add in some oil. Chopped garlic in first. Stir fry till aromatic.
- Pig’s ear is next. Stir fry for 2 mins.
- Add in bitter gourd slices. Stir fry evenly for 3 mins.
- Drizzle in a little light soy sauce. Put in chopped red chili, which will makes it more colorful and tasty.
- Season with salt at last.
I don’t know whether you like pig’s ear or not. It tastes crunchy due to the soft bone part.