This is a very simple dish to make.
- Prepare a bowl, add in 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp paprika powder, 1/2 tsp garlic powder. mix well.
- Preheat oven to 170 degree C.
- Dip chicken wings in the flour mixture and shake off the excessive. In to the oven for 20-25 mins. Remember to flip over halfway.
- Prepare sauce: 1/4 cup Korean spicy bulgogi sauce, and 1/4 cup honey. Mix well.
- Brush sauce onto the chicken wings. Turn up the heat to 200 Degree C. And roast for another 10 mins.
- Sprinkle white sesame before serving.