This is a very simple dish to make.
- Prepare a bowl, add in 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp paprika powder, 1/2 tsp garlic powder. mix well.
- Preheat oven to 170 degree C.
- Dip chicken wings in the flour mixture and shake off the excessive. In to the oven for 20-25 mins. Remember to flip over halfway.
- Prepare sauce: 1/4 cup Korean spicy bulgogi sauce, and 1/4 cup honey. Mix well.
- Brush sauce onto the chicken wings. Turn up the heat to 200 Degree C. And roast for another 10 mins.
- Sprinkle white sesame before serving.
First, cut pork into thin slices. You can put it in fridge to freeze for a while. Then it will become hard and easy to cut.
Korean hot & sweet chili sauce 1 1/2 tsp
Minced garlic 4 cloves
Sugar 1 tsp
Cooking wine 1 tsp
Honey 1 tsp
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Mix all the sauce ingredients well in a bowl. Blend pork slices in it and marinate for around 15 – 20 mins.
Heat a skillet on stove and add in oil.
Put marinated pork slices in. Stir fry till pork almost done.
Add in another 1 tsp hot & sweet chili sauce, 1 tsp sugar and 1 tsp water.
Keep stir frying till sauce becomes very condensed. Add in some green onion shreds and sprinkle some white sesame. Quickly stir fry for 1 min or two.
I used chicken wing sticks, because they are small and easy to fry.
1. Marinate chicken wing sticks with a little salt and black pepper. Massage them a bit.
2. Coat them with corn starch.
3. Add enough oil in the pan. Actually, I didn’t deep fry them. I just used oil half height of the chicken wing sticks.
4. When the oil is heated, put in chicken wing sticks. Fry till golden brown. I fried around 20 mins. If you deep fry, it will be around 10 mins.
5. Take fried chicken wing stick out. Heat the oil again. Fry them for another 5 mins.
6. Leave a little oil in the pan. Put in chopped garlic and stir fry a bit.
7. Add in 1 tsp light soy sauce, 2 tsp Korean sweet & hot chili sauce, 3 tsp honey, and 1/2 tsp water. Stir evenly.
8. Put fried chicken in the pan when the sauce boils. Stir fry evenly till chicken coated with sauce evenly.