I used chicken wing sticks, because they are small and easy to fry.
1. Marinate chicken wing sticks with a little salt and black pepper. Massage them a bit.
2. Coat them with corn starch.
3. Add enough oil in the pan. Actually, I didn’t deep fry them. I just used oil half height of the chicken wing sticks.
4. When the oil is heated, put in chicken wing sticks. Fry till golden brown. I fried around 20 mins. If you deep fry, it will be around 10 mins.
5. Take fried chicken wing stick out. Heat the oil again. Fry them for another 5 mins.
6. Leave a little oil in the pan. Put in chopped garlic and stir fry a bit.
7. Add in 1 tsp light soy sauce, 2 tsp Korean sweet & hot chili sauce, 3 tsp honey, and 1/2 tsp water. Stir evenly.
8. Put fried chicken in the pan when the sauce boils. Stir fry evenly till chicken coated with sauce evenly.
2 thoughts on “Korean Style Fried Chicken”