1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in some chopped garlic. Stir fry a bit.
2. Put in mushroom ( torn into shreds) and thin carrot slices. Keep stir frying till mushroom turns softened. Cover the pan with lid. And braise for around 2 mins. If the pan is too dry, you can add a little water.
3. Add in chopped bell pepper and green chili. Stir fry a bit.
4. Add in a little light soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir fry evenly.
5. If the dish is too light, you can add a little salt. Stir evenly then dish out.