2. Put in pork slices ( cut pork belly into medium thick slices). Stir fry till they turn a bit golden brown.
3. Add in mushrooms ( torn into slim shreds). Stir fry till they get softened.
4. Add in 1 tsp light soy sauce and 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce. Stir fry evenly.
5. Pour in enough hot water reaches half height of all ingredients.
6. Turn to medium heat. Cover the pan with lid and braise for 5-10 mins.
7. Add in vermicelli, and braise to another 5-10 mins. (Please refer to the instruction on package).
8. Sprinkle some salt to season and some chopped spring onion.
9. Braise for another minute and dish out.