- Cut egg tofu into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Roll tofu in potato starch.
- Heat a pan, add in oil. Fry tofu till the out layer becomes crispy and golden color. Then set them aside for later use.
- Heat the pan again. Add in 1/2 tsp oil. Saute 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Add in 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1/4 tsp dark soy sauce, 1 tsp oyster sauce and 1 tsp sugar. Stir evenly.
- Dissolve 1 tsp starch in 1 tbsp water and add into the sauce.
- Add tofu into the sauce. Reduce the sauce.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion.
Cooking & Food & Recipes & Life