flour 1 cup
cinnamon powder 1 tsp
salt 1/2 tsp
baking powder 1/2 tsp
baking soda 1/4 tsp
brown sugar 1/2 cup
white sugar 1/4 cup
vanilla 1/2 tsp
vegetable oil 1/2 cup
grated carrots 1 1/2 cup
finely chopped walnut 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 Degree C.
- Cream vegetable oil with brown sugar & white sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients (flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder) to avoid any lump.
- Add dry ingredients into oil & sugar mixture 1/3 at a time, to make sure they are well combined.
- Finally add in grated carrot and walnut. Mix well.
- Into the oven and bake for 20-25 mins. Check with toothpick. If it comes out clean, then the cake is done.
Very simple and the cake is really good.