1. Wash chicken clean. You can use chicken legs or chicken wings. I used chicken wings.
2. Enough water in a pot. Add in ginger slices, garlic cloves, bay leaf, lemon grass and a pinch of salt.
3. Put chicken into the pot. Bring to boil with high heat. Then turn to low heat and simmer for 15-20 mins or till chicken is fully cooked.
4. Soak chicken into cold water. Dry them and cut into smaller pieces.
5. In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp honey and 1 tsp sugar.
Spread sauce over chicken.