I used 4 eggs and 1 small ripe avocado in this recipe. You can adjust it according to your preference, use more eggs, less avocado or less eggs and more avocado.
- Boil eggs till they are hard boiled.
- Cut each eggs into halves. Gently scoop out the egg yolk.
- Put egg yolk and avocado in a bowl, mash them with a fork. Ripe avocado will make it a lot easier. I just mash them coarsely, so there is still avocado chunks in it.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Squeeze in 1/2 lime juice, 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise.
- Mix well till fully combined.
- Scoop egg yolk & avocado mixture with a spoon and put into the egg white.
- You can sprinkle some more black pepper or smoke paprika powder.
They are super easy to make and healthy too.
One thought on “Avocado Egg (Deviled Eggs)”
Reblogged this on Singapore Maths Tuition.