- Wash ribs in water. Put all the ribs in a deep pot. Add in enough water. Bring it to boil for 3-5 mins. Take out all the ribs and rinse under water.
- Heat a pan with a little oil. Stir fry drained ribs till they turn a bit brownish.
- Add in ginger slices and green onion. Stir fry till aromatic.
- Drizzle in 1 tbsp cooking wine. Stir fry till ribs dry again.
- Prepare sauce: 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce, 2 Tbsp rock sugar (you can reduce or add more sugar according to your taste). I also added in 1/2 tbsp Korean bulgogi sauce to add a bit spicy flavor to the dish. Pour sauce into the pan.
- Add in potato chunks. Stir fry to let the ribs & potato be coated with sauce.
- Pour in enough hot water can cover all the ingredients. Turn to low heat and simmer for 30-40 mins.
- Lid off. Turn to high heat and reduce the sauce.
- When sauce is about to dry, quickly stir fry evenly.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion.