- Soak glass noodles in water till softened and drain them. Prepare sauce: 1tbsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce, 1/2 tbsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tbsp sugar. Mix them well in a bowl.
- Clean and trim prawns. Marinate them with cooking wine, salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan, Add in a little oil. Fry prawns till red on both sides.
- Take the prawns out and heat the same pan (no need to wash).
- Saute chopped garlic and ginger till aromatic. Add in chopped shiitake mushroom (optional) and stir fry for 2 mins.
- Add in glass noodles. Also pour in sauce. Use chopsticks to stir glass noodles to let them be coated with sauce.
- Pour in 1/4 cup stock. Turn to low heat and lid on. Simmer for 5 mins. Add more stock if it gets dry.
- Add the prawns and red chili shreds in. Mix well. Maybe a little more stock and lid on for another 3 mins.
- Lid off. Stir with chopsticks evenly.
Garnish with green onion.