I used 4 eggs and 1 small ripe avocado in this recipe. You can adjust it according to your preference, use more eggs, less avocado or less eggs and more avocado.
- Boil eggs till they are hard boiled.
- Cut each eggs into halves. Gently scoop out the egg yolk.
- Put egg yolk and avocado in a bowl, mash them with a fork. Ripe avocado will make it a lot easier. I just mash them coarsely, so there is still avocado chunks in it.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Squeeze in 1/2 lime juice, 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise.
- Mix well till fully combined.
- Scoop egg yolk & avocado mixture with a spoon and put into the egg white.
- You can sprinkle some more black pepper or smoke paprika powder.
They are super easy to make and healthy too.