- Cut egg tofu into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Roll tofu in potato starch.
- Heat a pan, add in oil. Fry tofu till the out layer becomes crispy and golden color. Then set them aside for later use.
- Heat the pan again. Add in 1/2 tsp oil. Saute 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Add in 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1/4 tsp dark soy sauce, 1 tsp oyster sauce and 1 tsp sugar. Stir evenly.
- Dissolve 1 tsp starch in 1 tbsp water and add into the sauce.
- Add tofu into the sauce. Reduce the sauce.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion.
It’s a very easy dish.
1. Cut egg tofu into small pieces.
2. Put shrimp on tofu.
3. Steam for 8 mins.
4. Pour the steamed water in the plate out in the pan. Add in a little light soy sauce and starch. Heat for a while till condensed.
Cooking & Food & Recipes & Life