1. Prepare Prawns first. Remove the intestines and wash clean.
2. Put all Prawns in a big bowl. Add in 1 egg white, a little salt and pepper and 2 tablespoon corn starch. Mix well.
3. Deep fry Prawns in oil till golden brown. Drain them.
4. Heat 1 tsp oil in a sauce pan. Add in 20g butter. When butter melts, pour in 2 egg yolks. Stir while pouring. Egg yolk will become shredded.
5. Add in red chili rings and chopped garlic. Stir fry a bit.
6. Add all the fried prawns back to sauce pan. Mix well.