For the pizza dough, please check:
The prawns I used are very big, so I remove the head and shell, then cut prawn into halves.
- Heat a pan, add in 1 tbsp oil. Fry prawn head and shell. Gently squeeze prawn head with spatula. Then take all the shell and head out.
- Fry prawns with the same pan. Just fry each side for 1 minute or 2. Set aside for later use.
- Still the same pan, saute 3 chopped cloves of garlic. Then add in pizza sauce. Stir fry till prawn oil and sauce are completely combined.
- Brush fried sauce onto pizza dough. Sprinkle cheese. Spread prawns over it. And top with cheese again.
- Into 200 degree oven and bake for 10 mins.
Very nice pizza.