Prepare the ingredients:
1 medium eggplant chop into long slices.
fresh noodles 80g
pork belly 80g cut into small chunks
light soy sauce 2 tsp
dark soy sauce 1 tsp
oyster sauce 1 tsp
sugar 1 tsp
water 1/2 cup
1 stalk chopped spring onion
3 cloves of chopped garlic
1, Heat a pan, add in a little oil. Sear the pork belly first till slightly brownish.
2. Add in eggplant slices. Stir fry till they are soft.
3. All the sauce in. Stir fry evenly.
4. Add in water or stock. Bring to boil .
5. Turn to low heat. cover the lid and simmer for 3 mins.
6. Spread the noodles over eggplant. Cover the lid again and simmer for 3 mins.
7. Lid off. Add in chopped garlic. Toss the noodles to combine with sauce. Turn up the heat. Reduce the sauce and let noodles absorb the sauce. Season with salt if needed.
8. Garnish with spring onion.