butter 130g melted
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
flour 1 3/4 cup
sugar 1 cup
baking powder 1 tsp
baking soda 1/4 tsp
cinnamon powder 1 tsp
chopped walnut 1 cup
chocolate chips 1 cup
Preheat oven to 180 Degree C.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add melted butter into banana and mix well.
- Add in sugar and blend well.
- Sieve in dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt). Mix till just combined.
- Add chopped walnut and chocolate chips into the batter.
- Use a spoon or ice cream scoop to drop batter into muffin pan with 3/4 full.
Into the oven and bake for 20-25 mins.