Tofu about 100g
minced pork around 80g
- Cut tofu into slices. Firm tofu is a good choice, it will keep its shape during cooking.
- Fry tofu with some oil till both sides turn golden brown. Sprinkle a little salt while frying them. Set aside for later use.
- Heat the pan again. Add in 1 tsp oil. Saute chopped garlic, green onion and dried chili till aromatic.
- Add in minced pork, stir fry till pork turns white.
- Add in 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tsp oyster sauce, 1/4 tsp dark soy sauce and 1/2 tsp sugar. Quick toss to mix well.
- Pour in 1/3 cup water. Bring to boil.
- Add the fried tofu back, simmer for 2-3 mins.
- Pour in a little starch water. stir well.
- Add in chopped red chilli and spring onion. Stir fry for another minute.