white sugar 1cup
brown sugar 1/2 cup
vanilla 1 tsp
flour 1/2 cup
cocoa powder 1/4 cup
salt 1/4 tsp
Preheat oven to 180 Degree C
- Place chocolate and butter in a big bowl. Heat over hot water till chocolate and butter melts. Put aside and cool down.
- Mix white sugar and brown sugar in another bowl. Beat in egg. One each a time. Add in the next one after mix well. Add in vanilla after eggs.
- Combine chocolate butter mixture with sugar egg mixture.
- Sieve in flour, cocoa powder and salt. Combine well.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan.
- Into the oven for 30 mins.
Very nice brownie. My husband loves them.