Flour 2/3 cup
baking powder 1/2 tsp
salt 1/2 tsp
butter 4 tbsp
light brown sugar 3/4 cup
vanilla 1 tsp
chocolate chunks 300g
- Preheat oven to 180 Degree C.
- Melt chocolate with butter in microwave. Cool down.
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and salt) in a bowl.
- Beat eggs with brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add dry ingredients into the egg sugar mixture. Stir well.
- Add in chocolate butter mixture. Mix well.
- Fold in Chocolate chunks.
- Drop 1 tbsp batter onto the baking pan. Into the oven for about 12-15 mins.