1 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
3 cups quick cooking oats
chocolate chips 1/2 cup
chopped walnut 1/2 cup
1. In a big bowl, cream butter together white sugar, and brown sugar.
2. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
3. In another bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: flour, cinnamon, baking soda, oats, and salt.
4. Add dry ingredients into the creamed butter mixture.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
6. It’s better to chill the dough in the fridge for about 1 hour before baking.
7. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
8. Roll the dough into small balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
9. Bake for 10-12 mins or till the edge becomes golden brown color.