Since the COVID-19 situation got really serious, we try to stay at home and not go out. I tried to bake the cookies I have done so many times – chocolate chip cookies!
unsalted butter 1/2 cup
white sugar 1/2 cup
brown sugar 1/2 cup
vanilla 1 tsp
flour 1 & 1/4 cup
baking soda 1/2 tsp
salt 1 pinch
chocolate chips 1 & 1/2 cup
walnut 1 cup (chopped and toasted. You can preheat oven to 150 degree C, and toast for about 10-15 mins. Just take them out when you can smell the aroma.)
- Cream butter with sugar (whit and brown) till light.
- Beat in egg.
- Add in vanilla. Give it a good stir.
- Sieve in flour, baking soda and salt. Combine till just blended.
- Add in chocolate chips and walnut. Stir well.
- Place dough in the fridge for about 30 mins.
- Scoop 1 tbsp dough and make a dough ball. Place them on the tray. And put into fridge for about 40 mins.
- Preheat oven to 180 Degree C, and bake for 12-15mins. Just keep an eye on the oven. When the edge of cookie turns golden, that’s the sign of being done.