I have never had Qing Long Cai before I came to Singapore. It looks like leek, and tastes also like leek. It’s a good match with bean sprout.
- Prepare all the vegetables. Wash them clean and drain. Cut Qing Long Cai before stir frying it.
- Heat a pan. Add in 1 tsp oil.
- Sautee chopped garlic till aromatic.
- Add in bean sprout first. Stir fry for 2 mins or till they got half done.
- Add in Qing long cai. Stir fry evenly for about 3 mins. Qing long cai will turn darker in color.
- Add in 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tsp oyster sauce, 1/2 tsp salt.
- Toss evenly and ready to serve.