- Heat a pan with 1 tablespoon oil inside. Saute chopped 2 cloves of garlic and 1 small chopped onion till aromatic.
- Add in Minced beef. stir fry till beef is no more pinkish. Set beef aside.
- Because I didn’t have any tomato puree, so I used fresh tomato instead. I used medium tomatoes and 1 cup cherry tomatoes. Cut a cross at the bottom, soak them in hot water for a little while. Then peel them and dice them.
- Use the same pan. Add in a little extra oil. Put tomato dices in. Sprinkle in salt, pepper, mixed herbs, 2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar. Simmer a bit to let the tomatoes melt a little. Dissolve 1 tablespoon flour in 3-4 tablespoon water. Add into tomato. So the sauce will be creamy.
- Add beef into tomato. Stir to let them mix well. Season with a little more salt and pepper if you need to.
- Pour the sauce over cooked pasta. And ready to serve.
Cooking & Food & Recipes & Life