Boneless chicken leg
Dark soy sauce 2 tsp
Cooking wine 1 tsp
Water 2 tsp
Sugar 2 tsp
Honey 2 tsp
1. Heat a pan on the stove. When it’s hot, put chicken into the pan with the skin side down.
2. When the downside turns golden brown, flip the chicken over. Fry the other side till golden brown too.
3. Take the chicken out, and cut into smaller pieces.
4. Put the chicken pieces into pan. Add in dark soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar, water and honey. Stir evenly to make sure chicken is coated with sauce.
5. Turn the height higher. Keep stir frying till sauce reduces to almost dry. Sprinkle white sesame.