Boneless chicken leg
Light soy sauce 1 tsp
Dark soy sauce 1.5 tsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Hot water 4 tsp
1. Heat the pan. Put in the chicken with skin side down.
2. Flip it over when the skin side turns golden brown. And fry the other side till golden brown too.
3. Take the chicken out and cut into smaller pieces. Pour the chicken oil in the pan out.
4. Heat the pan and put chicken pieces back in the pan again. Stir fry for a minute or two.
5. Add in light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar. Stir fry till each chicken pieces is coated with sauce.
6. Add in around 4 tsp hot water. Turn to medium or low heat. Cover the lid. Braise for a while till the water reduces to little.
7. Turn to high height. Keep stir frying at the same time to make sauce condensed. Then turn off the stove and dish out.
I served it with cucumber slices. My husband loves it very much.