Spinach ( put in boiling water for several seconds. Take out. Cool and drain. Then chop into small pieces).
1 small onion (chop into shreds)
Garlic 2 cloves ( chopped into granules)
Red chili (optional)
1. Heat a little olive oil in the pan. Put in onion, stir fry a bit.
2. Add in mushroom. Stir fry till mushroom turns soft.
3. Put in spinach. Stir evenly.
4. Sprinkle salt, black pepper and cummin seed.
5. Dig two small holes in vegetables. Beat in egg in each hole.
6. Cover the pan with lid for 3 mins.
7. Spread red chili rings, and cover the lid for another 1 min.
9. In the microwave stove for around 3 mins or till cheese melts.