2 cups flour
1/3 cups sugar
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup cranberry (I used dried cranberry)
2/3 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla
1. Mix flour, sugar , baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
2. Cut in butter. And use hands to make crumbs.
3. Add in cranberries.
4. Mix vanilla and milk together. Then pour mixture into the flour crumbs till it clings together.
5. Pat dough into a round one and cut into triangle shape.
6. Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Brush scone with milk.
7. Bake for 17 mins.