1. Remove Mushroom’ s stem. Don’t throw away. Chop them. Also prepare chopped garlic, and bacon ( or sausage).
2. Heat a little oil in the pan. Preheat oven to 190 degree C. Put chopped Mushroom stem mixture into pan. Stir fry till aromatic. Add in a little salt and mixed herbs. Set aside.
3. Use a spoon to stuff Mushroom with bacon mixture.
Put into oven and bake for 10-15 mins.
Sprinkle cheese powder before serving.
They tasted really good. My husband loved them.
Half of a small onion
3 small potatoes
Grate Parmesan cheese
1. Use peeler to make onion and potatoes into mince.
In order to stop potatoes turning dark in color, you can pour in some water in the pot.
2. Add in enough water.
3. Turn on low heat. Keep stirring till soup becomes condensed.
4. Sprinkle salt and black pepper.
5. Separate soup into two bowls or cups. Crack an egg into each bowl.
6. Put bowl into microwave and heat for several mins.
7. Sprinkle a little grate Parmesan cheese.
Meatballs I used are made by myself. Here is the link:
Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
Heat skillet on the stove. Add in some oil. Fry meatballs till they turn golden brown.
Pour in half bottler of pasta sauce ( around 170g) with 2 tsp water. Heat for a little while to let each meatball coated with condensed sauce.
Put skillet into oven. Bake for 15 mins.
Then sprinkle cheese shreds over it. And heat for another 5 mins or till all cheese melts.
Take skillet out. Sprinkle grate Parmesan and parsley.
It tastes really grate.
Also the cheesy tomato sauce is a terrific match for bread.
Zucchini shreds (a small one)
Chopped onion ( a small one)
Bread crumbs 1/2 cup
Flour 1/2 cup
Parmesan grate 1/2 cup
Cheddar shred 1/2 cup
2 beaten eggs
Mix all the ingredients above in a big bowl.
Heat some oil in the pan. Scoop a spoonful batter and drop into the pan.
Fry both side till golden brown.
Spinach ( put in boiling water for several seconds. Take out. Cool and drain. Then chop into small pieces).
1 small onion (chop into shreds)
Garlic 2 cloves ( chopped into granules)
Red chili (optional)
1. Heat a little olive oil in the pan. Put in onion, stir fry a bit.
2. Add in mushroom. Stir fry till mushroom turns soft.
3. Put in spinach. Stir evenly.
4. Sprinkle salt, black pepper and cummin seed.
5. Dig two small holes in vegetables. Beat in egg in each hole.
6. Cover the pan with lid for 3 mins.
7. Spread red chili rings, and cover the lid for another 1 min.
8. Dish out in the plate. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese. I also sprinkle some cheddar cheese shreds.
9. In the microwave stove for around 3 mins or till cheese melts.
I got the recipe from my English teacher. I changed the recipe a little bit.
Water 45 ml
Milk 45 ml
Olive oil 45 ml
Tapioca flour 125 g
Salt 1 pinch
Half beaten egg
Grated Parmesan cheese 30 g
1. Boil water, milk, olive oil together with low heat. Once boiled, remove from the stove.
2. In a large bowl mix tapioca flour with water, milk & oil mixture. Mix them well.
3. Add in Parmesan cheese and knead again.
4. Last add in half egg.
5. Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Make batter into small balls. And place them on the baking pan.
6. Bake for 20 mins.