1. Chop zucchini into thin slices with the help of a grater.
2. Heat a pan. Add in a little oil. Sauté 1 clove of chopped garlic.
3. Add beef slice in. Stir fry a bit till beef is no more pinkish.
4. Dish beef out and set aside.
5. Heat the same pan. Add in a little extra oil. Add zucchini slices in.
6. Gently stir fry zucchini and try not to break them since they are very thin and fragile.
7. After about 2 mins. Add beef back into the pan. Toss a bit with zucchini.
8. Add in cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper and mixed herbs.
Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
1. Shred Zucchini ( 2 small ones) with a kitchen grater.
2. Put zucchini shreds in a large bowl, add in one large egg, 1 cup bread crumbs, 2 tsp Italian mixed herbs, 1 cup grate parmasen, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp black pepper. Mix them well.
3. Put one spoonful zucchini mixture in hand. Squeeze it till tightly round shaped.
4. Place them on baking paper and put into the oven.
Bake for 20 mins.
5. Flip over and bake for another 5 mins.
Serve with the sauce you like.
I love them.
1. Heat skillet on stove.
2. Add in a little oil. Turn to medium heat.
3. Put in chopped garlic. Sauté a bit.
4. Add in chopped bacon slices. Stir fry for 2 or 3 mins.
5. Add in Zucchini slices. Stir fry Till Zucchini turn soft.
6. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Stir fry evenly for another 2-3 mins.
It’s a healthy and quick dish to make.
1. Prepare a canned tuna. Take the fish meat out and Drain it.
2. Use a cutter to make half Zucchini into strips.
3. Heat a skillet. Add in a little olive oil.
4. Add in chopped onion and garlic. Sauté a bit.
5. Add in tuna. Stir fry for 2-3 mins.
6. Add in Zucchini strips. Stir fry for another 3 mins.
7. Put in cooked spaghetti. Stir fry evenly. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Then ready to serve.
Zucchini shreds (a small one)
Chopped onion ( a small one)
Bread crumbs 1/2 cup
Flour 1/2 cup
Parmesan grate 1/2 cup
Cheddar shred 1/2 cup
2 beaten eggs
Mix all the ingredients above in a big bowl.
Heat some oil in the pan. Scoop a spoonful batter and drop into the pan.
Fry both side till golden brown.
Chopped Kimchi 150g
Half Zucchini (chopped into bits)
1 small onion ( chopped into bits)
Salt 1 tsp
Black pepper 1 tsp
1. In a large bowl mix kimchi, Zucchini and onion. Sprinkle 1 tsp salt.
2. Add in flour and water. Mix evenly. Beat in 1 egg.
3. Add in black pepper. Stir evenly.
4. Heat some oil in the pan. Beat a spoonful batter in the pan. Fry both sides till golden brown.
Half zucchini (cut into thin slices)
Flour 4 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Egg 1 (beat slightly in a bowl)
1. In a small plastic bag, put in flour and salt. Mix them well.
2. Put zucchini slice in the bag. Shake several times to let zucchini be coated with a thin layer of flour.
3. Dip zucchini in the egg to let both side covered by egg.
4. Heat a little oil in the pan. Fry zucchini till one side turn golden brown. Then flip over. Fry both sides till golden brown.
Serve with the sauce you like.
Becside my husband is crazy about eggs, I try to cook scrambled eggs with many different vegetables.
This is also an easy dish to cook.
1. Make scrambled egg. And put it in the plate.
2. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put in zucchini slices. Keep stir frying till zucchini is done.
3. Add in scramble egg, some salt. And stir fry evenly.
I like zucchini very much. I also like simply frying them with a pan.
Just spread some oil in the pan. Put zucchini slices in the pan. When the downside turn a little golden brown, flip them over and fry the other side. Spread some salt and black pepper. When both side are done, take them out in the plate.
You can stir fry zucchini with sausage slices, which also tastes good.
I used a half zucchini and made it into shreds.
In a large bowl, put in zucchini shreds, an egg, a small bowl of flour, a small bowl of water, a tsp baking soda, some salt and some black pepper powder. Then stir evenly.
Heat oil in the pan. Put a spoonful batter in the pan. When the downside turns golden brown, flip it over.
It’s very soft, so it’s ideal for kids. Zucchini can also be replaced by carrot, potato or white radish. It’s very popular in China. And it’s a good choice for breakfast. Very quick and easy.