1. Chop zucchini into thin slices with the help of a grater.
2. Heat a pan. Add in a little oil. Sauté 1 clove of chopped garlic.
3. Add beef slice in. Stir fry a bit till beef is no more pinkish.
4. Dish beef out and set aside.
5. Heat the same pan. Add in a little extra oil. Add zucchini slices in.
6. Gently stir fry zucchini and try not to break them since they are very thin and fragile.
7. After about 2 mins. Add beef back into the pan. Toss a bit with zucchini.
8. Add in cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper and mixed herbs.