2. Take the ribs out. Rinse and drain.
3. Heat some oil in the pan. Put in several ginger slices. Stir fry a bit. Put in ribs. Stir fry till ribs get a little golden brown.
4. Add in chopped French beans. Stir fry till French beans’ color turn darker.
5. Add in 1 tsp dark soy sauce, 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar. Stir fry evenly.
6. Add in enough hot water covers all ingredients. Cover the pan with lid. Simmer for around 30 mins or when the water reduces to 1/3 of original.
7. Turn to high heat. Keep stir frying at the same time. When the sauce becomes condensed, it’s done. Or if you like, you can keep more sauce.