1. Put rice and water into a deep pot. The ratio of rice: water is 1:10.
2. Turn to high heat. When water boils, turn to low heat.
3. Cover the pot with lid. Keep heating for 20-30 mins, till rice completely done and much fatter than before. Keep an eye on the pot since it’s easy for porridge to overflow. Stir occasionally.
4. Add in a little ginger shred, shrimp and I also put in some oyster meat. Stir a bit. Boil for around 10 mins.
5. Sprinkle some salt and chopped lettuce ( you can also choose spinach or other green vegetables). Stir for 2 mins.
6. Add in some chopped spring onion. Stir for 1 min. Then it’s done.