1. Put lobster in boiling water for 4 mins.
2. Take lobster out and soak it into cold water.
3. In a bowl, add in minced garlic.
Then chopped chili, parsley and sprinkle salt. Mix well. Then add in butter. Stir them.
4. Cut lobster into halves.
5. Spread garlic butter onto lobster.
6. Heat a skillet on the stove. When it becomes smoke hot, put the lobster in with the butter side down.
7. Heat a bit then turn them over.
8. Place lobster in a plate. Pour garlic butter over it.
3 thoughts on “Garlic Butter Lobster”
Reblogged this on Singapore Maths Tuition.
Reblogged this on Savoir Vivre -> 活学活用.