1. Cut beef into medium chunks.
2. In a piece of gauze, wrap in 1 tablespoon black pepper whole , 1 tbs ground black pepper, 1 tbs cloves, 1 tbs fennel and 2 cloves garlic. Wrap them up. Put into pot with beef.
3. Pour red wine into the pot covers all ingredients. Add 1 tbs balsamic vinegar and 1 tbs soy sauce.
4. Let beef soak in all ingredients for overnight.
5. Slow cook for 3 – 3.5 hrs.
Place the beef in the plate and pour reduced sauce over it.
One thought on “Red Wine Braised Beef”
This is Boeuf Bourguignon.